Darrin and Mac have a full news week this week. They talk about underwater tonados and ice of death as wells as surviving a fire by jumping into a pool. Mac did get some dives in last week. We cover some of what we believe are the best holiday gifts for scuba divers. These could be useful in post black friday scuba sales.
The day after Black Friday should be called “Blue Saturday” so we can get some diving in!
- Zeagle founder gets presidential pardon
- Diver fined for stealing from underwater war grave
- Scuba escape
- Man survives in his pool with scuba diving gear
- Scuba exercises help stroke survivor recover
- Scuba Divers Survive Underwater Tornado
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TenvpcI2HUE – a video
- This Creeping Underwater Ice Tornado Kills Everything It Touches
- Shoe Molds and Scuba Divers
- Startup transports Web browsers to underwater world
- Radio presenter splashes world record in underwater broadcast
- Depleted Texas lakes expose ghost towns, graves
- Guatemala Reveals Treasures from Underwater Mayan Ruins
- Anchorage scuba diver unearths shipwrecks in Alaska’s waters
- Milwaukee divers continue to search for missing shipwrecks in Lake Michigan
- Shipwreck Find Announcement
Video of the week
- What happens when you crack an egg 100 feet underwater?
Potentially cool scuba gear
- Scuba Capsule
http://www.divenewswire.com/NewsITems.aspx?newsID=11888 — Dema numbers
http://dema.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=412 – The numbers!