MacK, Jim S. and Darrin have plenty to talk about. Reef talk, some chompy fish and underwater cannons are covered before we get to the New Year’s Eve dive. The bad scuba joke provides some useful information.
Scuba from the News
- Mystery of downed WW II-era plane partially solved
- Something wasn’t right?
- Experts debate relative value of portable defibrillators for divers
- Golf ball diving: Deceptively dangerous – ABC-7.com WZVN News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida?
- Helium: The next hot commodity | SmartPlanet?
- This Fish Has Teeth So Big It Bites People’s Balls Off
- Underwater cannon might help protect Lake Michigan
- Life returns to an underwater garden
- An island is born: Amazing pictures show Red Sea underwater volcanic eruption creating new land
- ‘I’d rather see Ark Royal sunk than cut up for scrap’ – East Hampshire – The News?
- Civil War-era wreck off Egmont Key to become preserve
- Scuba divers invited to explore historic artificial reef in Florida Keys – National scuba diving | Examiner.com?
Potentially Cool Gear
- GoPro and TrollPro …a perfect marriage
Video of the week
- Fishing under ice
Scuba Blog Posts of the Week
- How to burn test your underwater light – Precision Diving