Jim S., Mack and Darrin are at it again. Here are some of the storeies we have in the news. Deap Sea Discovery, Billions Dollar Treasure and More Wrecks for diving.
- Worse Scuba Beach Entrance Ever
- https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=3230797369120&set=a.1207988160154.2031752.1242207795&type=1&theater –
Scuba in the News
- Community at Work: Aquarium volunteer Debra Hill is a ‘scuba shrink’
- Divepoint Scuba to open Wausau shop | Wisconsin Rapids Daily Tribune | wisconsinrapidstribune.com?
- Terrestrial-based hobby becomes popular with scuba enthusiasts looking for new adventure – The Washington Post?
- Cold, ‘dead’ deep sea vents are anything but dead?
- Archaeologists Go Deep to Uncover History?
- From Shipwrecked Concordia, A Treasure Beckons : NPR?
- If Shipwreck Treasure Hunter Is Correct, He Found World’s Biggest Booty | The Stir?
- Proposed bill pushes more state scuba diving