Can you Believe it? We have two Jim’s, Mack and Darrin all in the same show. Darrin and Jim try to dispell the myth that high vis and warm water is not dangerous. Florida was a great place to test that out. Hear how the guys handled diving in locations like Ginnie Springs, Devil’s Den and more. We may also have had the worst scuba joke so far.
Jim’s, Josh’s and Darrin’s Dive Spots in Florida
- Manatee Springs State Park
- Devil’s Den
- Ginnie Springs
- The Cavern (a.k.a. Tarpon Springs or a.k.a. King’s Springs) at Kings Bay in Crystal River
Scuba in the News
- Where is Christ of the Abyss?
- Lake’s clam fight begins
- Blind airman lives underwater adventure?
- Two scuba divers pulled to safety after floating four hours off St. Lucie County
- Newark dives into new activity at T.J. Evans Park
- Kankakee: Park district’s pirate ship doesn’t go easy
- Update: KVPD’s pirate ship finally sinks
- Titanic at 100: Preserve the wreck or let it go?
- Coloma museum to recall Berrien shipwrecks
- Eastern Ontario leads Canadian War of 1812 ‘charge’ into Ogdensburg