Once again Mac, Jim and Darrin geek out about scuba diving and discuss scuba in the news. They correct some items from the week before and make a whole new rounds of mistakes. DEMA had a load of press release lately and the last few weeks. The chat room was full and so was the show. Thank you for listening.
Scuba in the News
- Mummified body found in Lake Michigan is diver who disappeared 13 years ago
- ‘Dinosaur bends’ caused by leisurely sea diving
- Scuba Diving Chef Alton Brown Urges Americans to Eat More Squid
- Scuba diving into fish territory
- Communities secure Lottery funding
- Kaysville Boy Scout earns all 133 merit badges by age of 15
- Search for lost Franklin ships launched in Canada’s Arctic
- Explorer LaSalle’s shipwreck to be freeze-dried, rebuilt
Potentiall cool Scuba Gear
Divevideo of the week
- Tech Dive of the Dunderburg – 141 year old Great Lakes shipwreck
- Both videos are available on the new website Darrin talked about. Maybe he let it slip where it is at?