Original Show Date: 02/02/2017 9:00 PM EST (recorded live)
Darrin is under the weather so Mack and Kevin carry most of the show. Sounds like some diving plans are coming together.
Scuba in the News
- Some further information on the wrecks off Queensland, Australia you were talking about on last weeks show. They are all in less than 40 feet of water on a shallow reef some 300 miles off shore.
- As well as the above here is a link to the NZ Ghost Fishing Wellington harbour clean up 2017. Ghost fishing groups worldwide organise events like this to clear the rubbish in harbours and estuaries, this year 4 truck loads of rubbish were removed in one morning.
Among the items found was a bottle of whiskey containing a snake and a scorpion.
If you’re interested there’s a video of the event available at GFNZ: Ghost Fishing NZ.
Might even inspire the Mud Club to organise a clean up?
- Detroit River’s muddy bottom conceals cannons, cars, guns
- Southern Sweden may have its own Vasa as historic shipwreck is identified
- 1,800-Year-Old Shipwreck Found Almost Completely Intact Off Spanish Coast