Mack, Jim S., and Darrin cover a heavy news week. There is a lot of diving going on and a full weekend of diving planned plus bad scuba joke.
You can see the mud club dive posts here. http://mudclub.scubaobsessed.com/
Also a very special congratulations to our guest from last week Denéa Buckingham who has since won @GourmetRabbit. She will be the English Blogger. She will be back on the show soon!!
Here is where you can keep following her.
- Her Blog
Scuba in the News
- Neighbor: Marin didn’t cough until fire department arrived – FOX 10 News – Phoenix, AZ | KSAZ-TV?
- Thousands of pounds of pot worth $3.6 million found floating off Calif. coast
- Delving deep for Gabe Watson flick
- Hunt begins for dangerous snakehead fish in B.C.
- Seattle’s clean-water settlement: Worst pollution would get priority
- Cargo ship risk to Barrier Reef
- Chinese Want More
- Salvage plan for wrecked Costa Concordia unveiled in Rome
- Robofish Detects Sea Pollution and Protects Real Marine Life, Is a Freaking Robot | PCWorld?
- Liquid Robotics launches swarm of ocean-patrolling robots
- Chile builds world’s biggest pool, and you can sail on it?
- The hunt for UC-39
- More than 200 ships met their ends at the bottom of Lake Michigan
- USC Dornsife Scientific Diving: The Navy Dive Tables | Expeditions, Scientific American Blog Network?
Video of the week
- Scapa Flow whale rescue drama filmed in Orkney
- Skipper frees 40ft humpback whale
Scuba-ish website of the week
Open-source Underwater Robots for Exploration and Education