We have a pile of scuba in the news. We discuss dive socials, gaureenteed prizes, spicey diving dipolmas and the best dive flag ever.
Scuba in the News
- Spring Township police investigate theft of spear guns, other diving gear?
- Drugs: Now In Empanada And Scuba Diving Diploma Flavors!: Gothamist?
- The Wanted swim with sharks: ‘They’re cold toothy gits’
- Cancer survivors and sharks need your vote
- Divepoint gives people with disabilities kayak rides
- That’s a lot of snails: 504 pounds pulled from Clearwater Lake
- Here’s your medal – try not to lose it
- Tarpons highlight annual Terrebonne Sportsman’s League Rodeo
- Schaumburg opposes diving shop in unincorporated home
- Phoenix Dive Socials Announced for the Month of August
- Ultimate Diver Challenge: Survivor-like reality show puts divers to the test in Palm Beach County
- Boaters come to the rescue of stranded scuba diver waving bikini top as distress flag?
Video of the week
- Seabird cam lets you experience diving for food
Pictures of the week
- Tony Wu – Natural Ice Scupture
We though a set of six tanks was obsessed….
- Dave Tonneman’s 5 doubles photos.