Original Show Date: 11/10/2016 9:00 PM EST (recorded live)
Mack, Kevin and Darrin cover scuba in the news. Kevin is the top diver of the week with a trip to Lake Huron.
Scuba in the News
- 68-year-old scuba diver survives 17 hours lost at sea
- ** can you spot what is wrong with this story? **
Street Watch Knox: Upper Ferntree Gully man injured in explosion caused by scuba diving equipment
- DNR cracks down on fossil hunters
- British Scuba Diving Charity Deptherapy Gets Royal Funding
- Cork scuba divers raise funds for hyperbaric chamber
- Extreme Sport Scuba -They have a heated pool that you can get certification for diving
- Treating PTSD with scuba diving
- Mystery of Acre Tower Shipwreck closer to being solved
- Canada military probes mysterious Arctic pinging noise
- Nuclear bomb missing since 1950 'may have been found'
Videos of the week
- GIGANTIC jelly fish
- ** This is from last weeks show. Great Video! **
132-Year-Old Lake Superior Shipwreck Found 'In Beautiful Shape'