Jim, Mac and Darrin catch up on the dives up north after dipping into Scuba in the News. The days may be shorter but there is still diving going on. Also a stinky Scuba Joke of the week. Not to mention a few dive videos and some photos.
Scuba in the News
- Diver swims 20 MILES through shark-infested seas to reach safety after being abandoned by boatman
- Marin Scuba Club to present talk on sharks
- Divers Bring Trash To Surface Saturday?
- Slightly Used Truck
- Inaugural Miss Scuba Singapore 2012 huge success?
- Laros logs 10,000th scuba dive
- A New View of the Great Wall: Through a Scuba Mask
- Queen Anne's Revenge dive expedition begins this week
Other Related News
- Costa Concordia Salvage Delayed
Photos of the Week
- And what are YOU looking at? Adorable sea lion caught playing with its own reflection
- All Ears! An Underwater Sculpture that Listens
- St.Clair River Scuba Divers Bring Up Wood Stock Anchor
Scuba Obsessed Videos
- 2008 USS Monitor Expedition
Potential Cool Scuba Gear
- Full face diving mask NIGHT DIVER Cyclops