We have power and some social scuba networking! Darrin and Mac catch up with two weeks of diving and no podcast. Nasty Great Lake weather has cause power problems in land but dive on the big lake has never been better. We cover scuba in the news and then Darrin talks about his search for a dry suit.
- Local dive shops busy as divers prepare for annual lobster mini-season madness - TCPalm.com?
- Underwater racing league returning to Broward - South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com?
- Liberty dad jailed in Bahamas jail after bullet found in bag - KCTV5 - Kansas City News, Weather and Sports?
- Brownie's Cancels Letter of Intent to Acquire U.S. 1 Scuba, Inc. - MarketWatch?
- Peter A. Hughes and Fraser Bathgate to receive DEMA's 2011 Reaching Out Awards
- Scientists study B.C. lake for potential link to life on Mars?
- Montreal Scuba Diving Center Launches a New Online Reservation System for Renting Dive Gear?
- Scuba diving Bobcats find the right club | University Star?
Potentially cool scuba gear
- Oceanic’s New Bud Backup Dive Computer