Show Notes for Episode 133 Netcast/Podcast
What can we say? This is take two of the road trip. Darrin goes solo, the cooper river trip and broken episode from the road. We will make it up to you next week. 🙂 This is the edited version with bonus material.
Scuba in the News
- Diver survives 40 minutes in North Sea after air supply line is cut
- Atomic Aquatics Recalls Cobalt Dive Computer Due to Impact and Drowning Hazard
- Female diver decries planned 'Man in the Sea' monument name
- Outdoors news and notes: Stone crab season, marine cleanups
- Project will promote underwater sites statewide
- Candidates for Harbor Police dive team perform security checks underneath USS Midway Museum
- An Up Close Look At NYPD’s Anti-Terror Dive Team
- Why Is There a Helium Shortage?
- The underwater gold rush
- Bob Katter calls for bounty on deadly crown-of-thorns starfish
- Snorkel and scuba dive 3.5km for a beer
Potentially cool gear
- US gears up for underwater patrolling with Tuna fish robot - Parda Phash
Photo of the week
- scuba diver wins photographic competition
Videos of the week!
- Tiger Beach, Bahamas 2011
Thanks go out to Scotty Gray for recommending this video. “Great footage from a great bucket list dive. Tiger Beach Bahamas.”
- Skyfall Videoblog “Underwater”